Saturday, 28 November 2015

Of things and hence

Reckon a moment when you're balancing a lemon on a spoon (or something it's just for instance) and it's teetering and you think you've got it but then it falls off and you lose the race and you think : I saw it coming. 

(Not that you will lose, darling don't be a pessimist like me.)

Exactly then, I can see what's about to happen, I can see it coming and it's not nice.

I was talking to my mom and about possibilites, and she said,

"Don't think about the possibilities. Just think of what you want, and try to achieve it"

It's a nice ideology, yes. And I love my mom for being so encouraging, yes. But I have this problem of thinking much too far and much too deep about things and hence.

I want that great, big love. I know I'm much too young, and much too naive, but I see him there, yes?

I know the heartache and the sad days and all those cliche things that come with teenage hormone driven loves but I guess that's all it is, my great, big love will wait. For now, I want that cliche.

Don't hate me for being sentimental, it's the hormones I swear. And a little bit of tequila.

Shaken, not stirred.

No comments:

Post a Comment