Tuesday, 3 November 2015

Jer 3:22

"Return O faithless Children; 
I will heal your faithlessness"

Does anyone else find reading the Bible oddly reassuring? 

Sometimes, when I am broken by the world I find the bandaid that fits just right within its pages. 

I think I'll do #VersesEveryWednesday. 

(So now you know when not to check this crappy  blog to ruin your impression of it any further because you're a nice person to read this first of all but not so nice that you'd sit each Wednesday to read Bible verses cuz it just doesn't work that way. I understand. Totally.)

I'm sorry but I like to think I'm religious. 

If you like to  think you're religious too then feel free to submit your own #VersesEachWednesday 

Just to get some Jesus Christ in everybody. He's a nice person too. 

Though I completely respect your own religion also, everyone believes in a God of their choosing and God is universal. 

So if I hurt any sentiments it was completely by accident, I do not intend on anything. 

Sing Take Me To Church. 

No comments:

Post a Comment