Tuesday, 10 November 2015

Diwali Thoughts.

Happy Diwali to you?

Whoever's reading this that is. 

Ill describe to you the scene I'm sitting in right now. 

My parents and their friends and their friends kids and my siblings are all outside bursting objects containing gunpowder and things that pollute the air and I'm sitting inside cause I'm terrified of those things. I'd rather watch it from a distance than stand anywhere within five feet from it. 

Which I was forced to do by my overly merry parents. Just because they wanted a picture with the crackers bursting in the foreground and us right behind it. 

And the result? 

The damn thing blew up in my face. 

Mine. I swear I saw Heaven for a second.

The Diwali spirit got to their heads. 

I must be the most depressing thing for them now. So I place myself far away. 

So far away. In my world where crackers are overrated and nobody does it anymore and everybody loves Nature. 

You must think I'm insane. 

Well, then we all are a little bit, eh?

Snails singing Fix You. 

(My friend is playing it now in attempts to lift my spirits but its not my spirits that's down it's my soul. What. I don't know)

No comments:

Post a Comment